Friday, January 16, 2015

The Music Never Really Ends


I started my first blogspot in October 2004; so, that's more than a decade ago from now. There I wrote a diversity of topics, issues, and stories delving on an eclectic variety of subjects--music, literature, cultures, languages, grammar, philosophy, religion, and many more.

After some time of having partially abandoned my blogspots, I suddenly felt the need to start blogging again; as if I haven't been regularly posting similar musings on Facebook.

Of course, I enjoy being on Facebook, especially among the community of friends, family, and acquaintances. However, I thought of going out here again, outside the confines of Facebook.

This time though, to achieve focus and direction, I thought of blogging only anything about music and genres, at least for the time being.

Here where I will share my thoughts about music and genres; my album reviews; lists of favorite songs, albums, and artists and bands; updates on bands especially their new releases; and personal recommendations.

I may also share here updates about the activities of my current band, haLf man haLf eLf.

But, for the most part, I'd love to share band profiles, music reviews, and new albums by my favorite bands.

My articles may tackle mostly New Wave music, but they will not be limited to this; for I love also other genres of music, particularly Classical, Metal, and Progressive Rock; and I'm also open to others as well, like Pop, Hip-hop, and whatever I could lay my ears and hands on.

I hope that readers of my blog and fellow music enthusiasts get to enjoy what I would be sharing here.

My ultimate musical motto remains to be "Be open to any kind of music. I discourage music discrimination, or dissing music just for the heck of it or derogating music without intelligently made bases."

aLfie

No comments:

Post a Comment